Linkage Web Development
Internet Marketing, Internet Advertising, Search Engine Optimization
The SEO/SMO Manager is responsible for coordinating and implementing SEO & SMO strategies for clients and for both Custom A Design and Linkage Web Development brands. This is a role that requires interaction with clients as well as working closely with the cross-functional management team to make sure that all online objectives of the clients and company are achieved. The manager will be goal oriented, possess exceptional attention to detail, and have outstanding interpersonal skills.
1. At least 2+ years’ experience managing Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and Social Media Optimization (SMO) campaigns.
2. Strong understanding of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process for multiple website business categories on eCommerce, Database generated, static sites.
3. Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc).
4. Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in multiple CMS environments as well as Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration.
5. High-level proficiency in project and accounts management.
6. Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools (Link-Assistant software suite preferred).
7. Knowledge of PPC programs (Adwords and Facebook PPC in particular) and optimizing data gathered from both organic and paid sources.
8. BS/BA degree required.
, Internet Marketing
, Search Engine Optimization