Looking for SEO Personnel
Linkage Web Development
Internet Marketing, Internet Advertising, Web Advertising
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION / SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING MANAGER
The SEO/SMO Manager is responsible for coordinating and implementing SEO & SMO strategies for clients and for both Custom A Design and Linkage Web Development brands. This is a role that requires interaction with clients as well as working closely with the cross-fucntional management team to make sure that all online objectives of the clients and company are achieved.
The manager will be goal oriented, possess exceptional attention to detail, and have outstanding interpersonal skills.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
1. At least 2+ years’ experience managing Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and Social Media Optimization (SMO) campaigns.
2. Strong understanding of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process for multiple website business categories on eCommerce, Database generated, static sites.
3. Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc).
4. Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in multiple CMS environments as well as Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration.
5. High-level proficiency in project and accounts management.
6. Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools (Link-Assistant software suite preferred).
7. Knowledge of PPC programs (Adwords and Facebook PPC in particular) and optimizing data gathered from both organic and paid sources.
8. BS/BA degree required.
Key Management Areas of Responsibility
1. Define requirements, tasks, and resources associated to SEO strategy as well as manage and execute implementation of the overall digital marketing strategy.
2. Communicates with the team, and management on strategy/project development, timelines, and results.
3. Collaborate on client strategy and goal definition for success.
4. Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and digital marketing industry trends and development.
5. Contribution to the company and client blogs and the social media community.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
1. Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
2. Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content to find new opportunities in maximizing ranking outputs.
3. Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific.
4. Build systems and protocols internally that ensure all content is optimized across all platforms and user experiences (websites, mobile, social, video, blogs, retail portals etc)
5. Develop and implement link building campaigns.
6. Implement search engine programs (XML sitemaps,
Google Analytics, webmaster tools).
7. Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve overall search rankings.
8. Research and administer social media tools in support of clients’ social media strategy. Develop, manage and execute communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with client goals.
9. Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies.
10. Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
, Internet Marketing
, Online Marketing
, Search Engine Marketing
, Search Engine Optimization
, Web Advertising
, Web Marketing