Programmable Logic Controllers PLC Trainings and Tutorial Davao, Philippines
DIVISION 16 ELECTRIC WORKS
DIVISION 16 ELECTRIC WORKS - Davao City offers a Certificate of Training Courses designed for beginners in Electrical, Mechanical and Electronics Engineering and Technologies with the
• Basic Electrical Controls and Motor Controls Proficiency Course (Certificate Course 15 Hrs),
• Basic PLC Programming and Applications (Certificate Course 15Hrs)
• Advance Motor Controls, AC and DC Drives and Applications (Certificate Course 15 Hrs)
• Instrumentation Controls and System Integration (Certificate Course 15hrs)
• Advance PLC Training Certificate Course (Certificate Course 15hrs)
• HMI Programming and Applications (Certificate Course 15hrs)
• Distributed Control Systems and Applications (DCS)
• Supervisory Controls and Data Acquisition (SCADA)
• Machine Controls and Troubleshooting Techniques.
Schedule of Training is conducted weekly for Basic Certificate Courses to start on 13 August 2012.
Each Basic Courses is conducted in 5 days, 3 hrs each day with a total 15 hrs.
We only accommodate from 3-6 Students each batch. For your inquiries please contact (082) 284 2936 PLDT, 0942 975 6331 Sun.