-Processing of tourist 9A visa-Procurement of the following:
Alien Employment Permit (AEP)
* a requisite requirement of pre-arranged visa
Special Work Permit (SWP)
* issued to foreign nationals assigned to here in the country for less than 6 months.
Pre-Arranged 9G Employment Visa
* expatriates working in the Philippines should secure this one for them to be allowed to work and stay here for a long period of time.
Special Non-Immigrant 47(A)2 visa
* this type of visa is granted to those expatriates whose employer is situated on special zones such as PEZA, Free-prot, etc.
Treaty Trader 9D Visa
* can be applied by American, Japanese and a German. The expatriate that he intends to carry on substantial trade between the Philippines and the country in which the expatriate originates.
Married to a Filipino 13A Visa
* a privilege visa to those who are married to a Filipino citizen.
* "quota - a fixed total amount or quantity". Only 50 applicants of a non-restricted nationals were being granted yearly to hold this type of visa.