PD – 032A Clip-on ESD Magnifier
Lagunastar Industries Company
Clip On Magnifier, ESD Magnifiers, Lagunastar Industries Company,
Model: PD – 032A Clip-on
Magnification: 5x and 8x optional;
Magnifying Lens Material: White and Blue
Magnifying glass diameter: 125mm
LED lamp bead:
Equipped with 36 white LED lighting lamps;
Color temperature: 6000-7000k
Brightness Illumination: at the distance of
1m at about 300 LUX. Light Intensity can be
Input Voltage: 220v
Output Voltage: 12V
Input Power Line: 1.5m
The lens size: 148 * 166mm
Fixture: Bottom fixture with rubber in clamping surface can clamp 0-55mm table and not damage the desk.
Middle Metal Tube: 400mm
1. Industrial Use
• Widely used in electronics ,plastics and metal mining enterprises.
• Can be clamped on the working table, Small size, Open view, low Safety voltage
• Light intensity can be adjusted according to individual needs, inspect electronic and metal components etc.
2. Personal Use
• Can be clamped on metal working table at home as work lamp and view objects,
• Max Illumination brightness: 1m distance at about 300lux, Light brightness can be adjusted,
• With Magnifying glass suitable for old people to read newspaper, view antiques, paintings, stamps etc,
Small in size, wide range of perspective, low Safety voltage, Power and energy saving.
Instructions for Use
Assemble magnifying glass head; clamp and power together refer to the product structure diagram.
1. Regard D 400mm part and E 125mm as a whole, with the stretched 10mm power line go through the centre of Fixture F, aligned with the screw hole then screw tight
2. Place the assembled clamp with magnifier glass head on the working table (remark: the thickness of the table cannot over 65mm)
3. Connect the power box plug with the power line of the assembled magnifier together. The power box with OFF-ON switch, rotate open, Rotating adjusting brightness.
4. With the words OFF-ON switch, Rotary open, Rotary switch adjusting brightness
Clip On Magnifier
, ESD Magnifiers
, Lagunastar Industries Company
, Manufacturing Use