VESSEL F120R-E Fan-type Ionizer
Lagunastar Industries Company
Japan, fan, Ionizer
• Ionizing method: Piezo high-frequency AC Corona discharge method
• Our original compact piezoelectric transformer realizes a slim & compact body.
• The powerful 120 mm square DC fan feeds ionized air to remote places. The fan’s airflow volume can be adjusted in three stages.
• The airflow direction and angle at the front cover can be changed to set the static erasing range to straight or wide angle.
• The front cover can be opened and closed with a single touch. Easy access to the internal components simplifies maintenance. The “needle electrode”, which must be cleaned or replaced, is unit-type module which can be replaced easily without tools.
• Applied voltage：AC10kＶ(p-p)
Power supply and current consumption：DC24Ｖ±5％ 700ｍＡ（max.）
Airflow：3.66m3 /min(at max.airflow）
• Noise level：62.1ｄBA（at max.airflow, airflow direction straight, measured at 1m）（measured values）
• Ozone production：0.05ppm or less(measured 150mm）
• Error warning: High voltage output stop(red LED）, fan locked （red LED）
• Protection function: Fan motor rotation monitor function (locking detection), high voltage output shut down function (overload detection), front cover safety device (circuit shutoff when open)
• Operating environment temperature and humidity：5°C to 40°C ／ 35% to 65% RH(with no dew condensation or freezing）
• Operating range:150 mm to 900 mm
• Installation place: Non-hazardous place indoors
• Decay time: within 1.3 sec(at max.airflow, Air flows straight, measured at 300mm)（measured values）
• Ion balance: within ±10 V (at max.airflow, Air flows straight, measured at 300mm) （measured values）
Body : Flame-resistant ABS resin
Stand : Stainless steel
Front Cover : Flame-resistant ABS resin
Electrode needles: Stainless steel
• Accessories: AC adapter AD24-IT, Instruction Manual
, Lagunastar Industries Company
, Vessel Tools