akamkpa stone crusher cross river state
Crusher generally handle larger pieces of material, product size is coarser, usually greater than 8 mm. The structure is characterized in that there is a certain gap between the broken pieces, which is not in contact with each other. The crusher can be divided into coarse crusher, crushing machine and crushing machine. General Mills processed material is fine, the particle size of the product is fine, up to 0. 074 mm, even smaller. The structure is characterized in that the broken parts (or medium) are in contact with each other, and the medium used is steel balls, steel bars, gravel or ore blocks, etc.. But some of the machinery is at the same time both the grinding and grinding effect, such as self mill. For 5. 5 * 1. 8 meters from the mill processing ore particle size limit of up to 350 ~ 400 mm.
according to the broken way, the mechanical structure of the characteristics (action principle) to divide, generally divided into six categories:
(1) jaw crusher . The crushing action is that the movable jaw plate is fixed to the fixed jaw plate by the movable jaw plate.
(2) cone crusher . The ore block is positioned between the inside and outside of the two cone, the outer cone is fixed, and the inner cone is made eccentric swing, and the ore block is crushed or broken in one of the blocks.
(3) roller crusher . Ore block in two opposite rotating round and cracks, mainly by continuous crushing action, but also with abrasive exfoliation, tooth shape and surface and split broken effect.
(4) impact crusher . The ore block was crushed by the impact of the fast rotating moving parts. Belong to this category can be divided into: hammer crusher; cage crusher; impact crusher
(5) mills. The ore is crushed by the impact of the grinding media (steel ball, steel bar, gravel or ore block) in the rotating cylinder.
A, by rotation of the roller roller mill will crush the materials.
B, disc mill: the use of vertical shaft or horizontal axis of the disc rotation as a broken part.
C, centrifugal mill. Using high speed rotating parts and medium to produce centrifugal force to complete the crushing action.
D, vibration grinding mill. The shaft vibration of high frequency, so that the media and materials and finish breaking strike against each other.