heard it from the managers — they trust and believe in people who
communicate well. They’ve admitted to us that they wish they had gotten
more training for it at the beginning of their careers. As businesses
become more global, and the Internet provides even more ways to be seen
and heard, skill in communicating in English will give your team an
Bronze Age Media, Inc. offers modules that give each participant a handy guide to improving their job performance and personal skills.
Modules for CareerCamp are designed by professionals in Human Resources, Communication, IT, and Recruitment.
Next program is on 23 January 2010 at the Filipinas Heritage Library. Email email@example.com to reserve. Only 15 slots available.
Attend a half-day workshop designed for employees new to the job, or new to the workforce. It will provide participants with:
- A refresher course on speaking and writing in English
- Business correspondence tips for print and new media
- A guide to avoiding the common English grammar mistakes young professionals make
Participants also get to be part of:
- the CareerCamp mailing list: offering discounts to career events, and access to Bronze Age Media special promos and activities
- the CareerCamp online community, exclusive to workshop
participants: a forum for interacting with training consultants and
fellow workshop alumni after the program
Who should attend:
- Fresh graduates
- Young professionals who deal with people through email, phone or face-to-face meetings on a daily basis
Email us if you want in on the next workshop.
Want a better schedule? Bring CareerCamp to your office! Email us for more details.