is a webzine for
Filipino students of IT-related courses who want to take charge of
their careers — and their futures — while still in school. The job
market is tough, and the rest of the world is their competition. We’re
here to help those who know early on that they want to get ahead.
Every month, get new articles on:
- Getting hired: Tips for getting that job, suggestions for further education, internship openings
- Interviews with industry practitioners, people students can look up to
- Self-improvement articles… because an EdgeWise.PH student is well-rounded too!
- Articles encouraging entrepreneurship and thinking beyond the cubicle.
- Online career advice: Students ask their career questions, and we connect them to pros with the answers.
If you represent a college/university in the Philippines: Contact us to find out how we can bring and our other career events to your campus.
If you represent a company that would like to reach a college
audience: Join us in developing the future careers of Filipino college
students. Email us for more details.