DAVIES ELASTOGEL - PREMIUM ELASTOMERIC PAINT
Davies Paints Philippines, Inc
Premium Elastomeric Paint
Davies Elastogel is a 100% acrylic Crosslinking (CLT3) elastomeric paint that provides superior elasticity and durability compared to ordinary elastomeric paints.
- Crack Bridging Ability - for aesthetic appeal and protection against water penetration.
- Outstanding Waterproofing Property - provides a barrier against liquid water for vertical walls.
- Anti-Carbonation Property - inhibits infiltration of acid containing moisture (Co2 + water vapor)
that causes concrete carbonation
- Remarkable Flexibility & Elongation - follows the movement of the substrate, covering
existing and would be cracks
- Excellent Durability - contains 100% acrylic elastomer, a defense against UV rays which is
the main cause of coating deterioration
- Superb Dirt Pickup Resistance - cures to a non-tacky surface that virtually repels dirt for
an attractive appearance
- Excellent Adhesion & High Film Build - outlasts ordinary coatings to meet the demands
of even the harshest environment
- Ease of Application - all it takes is a roller, spray gun or brush and cleanup is fast,
because it is water based
Appearance : Low Sheen Color : White, other colors per request.
Theoretical Coverage Davies EL-0020 Elasto Sealer : 20-25 m²/4 liter/coat
Davies EL-5000 Elastogel Putty : 15-18 m²/4 liter/coat
Davies EL-2000 Elastogel : 20-25 m²/4 liter/coat
Drying Time @28°C : Dry to touch : 1 hour
Re-coat : 4 hours minimum Pack Sizes : 16 liter, and 4 liter cans
Can be best applied using : 16 liter and 4 liter cans.
Mixing Direction : Stir well before use.
Film Thickness : Wet Film Per Coat : 7 to 9 mils.
Dry Film Per Coat : 3.55 to 4.5 mils
Optimum Dry Film : 10 - 13 mils. Thickness Crack Bridging : 1/16 inch (62.5 mils.) at 10 mils DFT
Thinning/Cleaning : Davies Elasto Sealer - Davies Elasto Sealer Reducer
Davies Elastogel - Water