DAVIES MONDO - Masonry Rendering Paste
Davies Paints Philippines, Inc
DAVIES MONDO, Davies Mondo Skimcoat, davies powder,
Masonry Rendering Paste
Davies Mondo Skimcoat is a specially formulated free-flowing white or gray powder to be mixed with water to form a paste that is used to fill up cracks and achieve smooth and even concrete surfaces. It is resistant to hairline cracks and exhibits excellent adhesion making it ideal as a finishing plaster for concrete walls. It is also sag resistant - perfect for ceiling, beams and other overhead applications. It is convenient to prepare - just add water. Davies Mondo Skimcoat is fast and easy to apply with longer open time for good workability coverage.
Smoothens masonry surfaces
Resistant to hairline cracks
Convenient - just add water
Optimum pot life for easier workability
Superior strength and durability
Provides great adhesion with today's modern latex paints
Appearance : Powder
Color : DV-SKI - W : White
DV-SKI - G : Gray
Properties : Cementations Single
Odour : Odorless
Theoretical Coverage : 20-25m² per 20-kg bag of DAVIES SKIMCOAT
Apply by brush, roller or spray
1. Light water misting on the concrete surface is recommended before applying the DAVIES SKIMCOAT mixture.
2. Use a clean stainless steel cement trowel.
3. Recommended thickness is 0.50mm - 2.00mm. For thick application requirements, apply 2 coats with a 30-minute interval between coats.
4. Light sanding may be done to correct application unevenness.
5. Ensure that dust and dirt are completely wiped off.
6. Allow the surface to cure for 24 hours then finish with the recommended painting system for skimcoat-applied masonry surfaces.
, Davies Mondo Skimcoat
, davies powder
, Masonry Rendering Paste
, Masonry Surfaces