About Pacific Spectrum Environmental Engineering and Consultancy
Pacific Spectrum Environmental is a Filipino-owned environmental engineering and consultancy firm based in Pasig City, Metro Manila, Philippines and has been in the industry since the year 2001. We have been servicing the industrial sector's environment health and safety requirements.
The company's services include the ff:
1. Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) for Securing Environmental Compliance Certificate (ECC) from the Environmental Management Bureau (EMB)
- Environmental Impact Statement (EIS)
- Initial Environmental Examination Checklist (IEEC)
- Environmental Performance Report and Management Plan (EPRMP)
2. Sewage Treatment Plant (STP) and Chemical Wastewater Treatment Plant
3. Environmental Site Assessment (ESA) - Phase , Phase 2 and Phase 3
4. EHS Consultancy for Opening New Business or Closing Down a Facility
5. CLEAN Service (Compliance Liaising of Environment Health and Safety Permitting and Reporting Needs) which is the Technical and liaising services for the nitty-gritty tasks of environmental, health and safety licensing, permitting and reporting requirements of the regulatory agencies in the Philippines such as the DENR, MGB, EMB, DOH, PNP PDEA and DOLE.
- EMB Quarterly Self-Monitoring Report (SMR)
- EMB Semi-Annual ECC Compliance Monitoring Report (ECC CMR)
- EMB Air Pollution Source Installation (APSI) Permit to Operate (PTO)
- EMB Water Discharge Permit (DP)
- EMB Hazardous Waste Generator Registration (HWID)
- EMB Priority Chemical List (PCL) Compliance Certificate
- EMB Chemical Control Order (CCO) Registration
- LLDA Development Clearance (LC)
- LLDA Water Discharge Permit (DP)
- PNP License to Possess Explosives and Explosive Chemicals (AKA License to Store)
- PNP Permit to Purchase Explosive Chemicals
- PNP Monthly Consumption Reports
- PDEA License (P3, P5im, P6, etc)
- PDEA Semi-Annual Reports
- BHDT Radiation License
- BHDT Quarterly Report
- ERC Certificate of Compliance (COC) for power generation equipment
- DOLE Certificate
- DOLE Reports
6. Environmental Monitoring for ECC Compliance (Air, Water, Marine, Flora and Fauna, Social and Health Components)
7. Environmental Modelling (Air Dispersion, Thermal Plume, Noise, Pollution Migration, etc)
8. Engineering Geology and Geohazard Assessment Report (EGGAR)
Should you require our services, call us now for a free consultation at (+63 2) 624-5826 / 637-8669 / 631-2096 or mobile number (+63 917) 5555-823.
Visit us at www.pacific-spectrum.com.
Is Pacific Spectrum Environmental Engineering and Consultancy in Unit 637 City and Land Mega Plaza, ADB Ave. corner Garnet Rd., Ortigas, Pasig City MNL 1605 your business? Claim your listing and attract more leads by adding more content, photos and other business details.
We have more Engineering services in Pasig City MNL available on Hotfrog Philippines. You can update your search for Pasig City Engineering by location, keyword or service options.
More companies in Pasig City MNL, 1605, Philippines
c/o United Coconut Associations of the Phils. (UCAP), 2nd Flr., PCRDF Bldg., Pearl Drive cor Lourdes St., Ortigas Center Pasig City Metro Manila
c/o Manels Unit 2504 Jollibee Plaza Emerald Ave. Pasig City Metro Manila 1605
Rm. 2101 West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg., Tektite II, Exchange Road Ortigas Complex Pasig City Metro Manila
#1 St. Augustine St., Brgy. Oranbo, Pasig City Metro Manila 1603