If you are planning to live, study or work abroad, you will need to take an IELTS exam which is recognised by educational institutions, immigration authorities, professional bodies and government agencies in countries such as , , , and the . It is gaining recognition as an alternative to the TOEFL exam.
The British Council Philippines is an accredited IELTS testing center in the which have convenient and key testing locations both inside and outside to cater to the rising IELTS takers in the country. The British Council also offers workshops and review materials.
- IELTS test fee: Php8640.00
- IELTS workshop: Php2200.00
- (for more information refer to this link: )
To take an IELTS:
1. Choose an IELTS test date and location within the (Refer to this link: )
2. Download an IELTS Application Form ()
3. Complete an IELTS application with the following requirements
- Provide photocopy of a valid National ID which can be any of the following: Passport; PRCID; SSS; GSIS; Unified Multi-Purpose ID. Your ID should still be valid on the exam day.
- Provide 2 passport size colored photos signed on the back. (Neutral in expression: mouth should be closed)
- Which module to choose - Academic or General? It is the candidate's responsibility to select the test module. If in doubt, contact the organization you are applying to and ask for its requirements.
4. To submit the IELTS application
- Drop off at British Council Philippines: 10th , , , , 1605. Registration is from 9am to 4pm Mondays to Saturdays. You may call us at +63 2 555-3000.
- Sent through WWWExpress / DHL for free. Go to any WWWExpress / DHL outlet and quote British Council Account 642210981. WWWExpress will deliver your application to our office frre of charge. Please note that WWWExpress / DHL only accepts manager's cheque for test fee payment.
- Can also be submitted through one of our . (for list of Agents accredited by British Council Philippines, refer to this link )
5. To learn more information about the IELTS (Refer to this link: ).
Visit our Official Website:http://www.britishcouncil.org/philippines
Or Contact us:
Tel: +63 2 555 3000
Fax: +63 2 555 3090