House Contractor / Residential Builder Philippines
Redmaster Designers + Builders + Hardware + Truck Rental
Builders, Construction engineering, Architectural Services
11 Batasan-San Mateo Road, Batasan Hills, Quezon City
Tel. Nos. 4688678 / 4283132 / 09206177827
ALL YOUR CONSTRUCTION NEEDS UNDER ONE COMPANY!
GET A DISCOUNTED PACKAGE FROM US!
GET A FREE ESTIMATE!
WE DO:Design Work (Signed and Sealed)Architectural DesignsStructural Engineering Plans and CalculationsElectrical and Plumbing PlansConstruction WorkHouse & Building ConstructionInterior Works/Fit-outRepair & RenovationStage & Props ConstructionConstruction Supply (Hardware)Supplier, Distributor and Dealer of all kinds of Construction Materials
Truck RentalDeliver upto 15 tons of Cargo per trip with our trucks w/in Luzon island
WHY CHOOSE US?
1.) QUALITY TRACK RECORD and EXPERIENCE
Click here to view: 2.) LICENSED PROFESSIONALS
3.) DTI-registered with BUSINESS PERMIT
- Our team is composed of competent LICENSED Architects and Engineers
- Check out if the person you are talking to is a LICENSED / REGISTERED professional by asking for his Professional Regulation Commission Identification (PRC ID)
- STRUCTURAL WARRANTY is 15 years signed and sealed by our Licensed Engineer and submitted to government authorities
4.) TRANSPARENCY and FLEXIBILITY
- DTI Certificate No. 00336246
- Quezon City Business Permit No. 03-300719
- Tax Identification No. 154-412-231-000
5.) SAVE GREATLY BY GETTING A DISCOUNTED PACKAGE!
- Detailed and itemized quotation / contract
- Flooring, Walling, Ceiling, Roofing, Painting, Electrical, Plumbing etc. will be itemized and quantified so as to provide a clear scope of work
- Since contract is itemized, the client has the option to change a certain item in the contract during the construction phase e.g. floor tiles to laminated flooring, brand of lighting and plumbing fixtures to another brand etc.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ):
- We provide one of the LOWEST PRICES in the market - 10% to 20% Cheaper
- We have trucks, construction equipments such as pumps, drills, grinders, speed cutters, welding machines, scaffoldings, ladders etc. so as to lessen construction time and save on costs
1.) How much will my dream home cost? How much will the construction of my Condo/Office Unit Cost?
a.) Area of your home (No. of bedrooms, comfort rooms) b.) Flooring (ceramic tiles, granite, laminated wood, parquet or just plain cement) c.) Ceiling (with moldings, coves, drops, domed or just flat) d.) Windows (steel, aluminum or wood) e.) Roofing (corrugated, long span, tile span or roof tile) f.) Facade (with moldings, natural stone layouts or textured paint) g.) Electrical (quantity and type of fixtures) h.) Plumbing (quantity and type of fixtures) i.) Cabinetry
- It largely depends on the design and specifications. For us to be able to come up with an estimate, we have to get input from you regarding the design and specifications of your project.
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org sketches or sample pictures of your ideal home/office and try to answer whatever you can answer from letter a to h below and we will give you a rough estimate:
Basic Economical Finish - P13,000.00 per sqm (floor area) Regular Finish - P15,000.00 per sqm (floor area) Semi - Elegant Finish - P18,000.00 per sqm (floor area) Elegant Finish - P20,000 per sqm & up (floor area)
- Ready to Live House / Residential Construction Rough Estimates (For Budgetary Purposes only):
2.) Where do we start? What do I need? What is the process?
- There are no standard rough estimates for Condo / Office Unit Construction. We estimate the cost per item basis.
- The first thing we need to have is a plan for your project. If you have pictures or sketches that may help us in planning your project, you may send it to email@example.com so we can suit our proposals to your inclinations. Our initial consultation and sample plan proposals are free of charge.
- If you like the way the planning is going, we will then move on with the formal planning and documentation involving technical details. This formal planning would have a fee ranging from Php5,000 to Php50,000. We will be informing you though before we move forward with this stage as we want our clients to be comfortable and satisfied first before any payment is made.
- After the planning and documentation (Architectural, Structural, Plumbing, Electrical, Mechanical) are complete, we shall then procede with the submission of documents to the authorities (association/administration and city government). We shall then request for additional payment for processing fees and expenses (Approx. 1% to 2% of contract)
- Upon approval of the building permit and final quotation, we shall then start with construction. 20% Downpayment will be requested and progress billings will be submitted twice a month. 2% shall be retained with the client for every progress billing. This shall serve as retention and shall be given upon final acceptance and turnover.
3.) What are the credentials of our team?
THE CORE TEAM:
ENGR. RENE IAN MAYO, "IAN"
- BS Civil Engineering cum laude, UP Diliman
- Best in Structural Engineering CE Batch 2005
- Best in Geotechnical Engineering CE Batch2005
- Top 20 Civil Engineer Licensure Exams
- Top 6 Master Plumber Licensure Exams
- Certificate in Building Wiring Installation and Maintenance by Meralco Foundation Institute
- Certificate in AutoCAD, Computer-Aided Drafting and Design by MicroCadd Technologies
- Certificate in STAAD.Pro, Computer-Aided Structural Analysis and Design by MicroCadd Technologies
- 5 years Experience in Design and Construction
ARCH. SIRACH SINDINGAN, “SIRACH”
- BS Architecture, Far Eastern University
- Masters in Architecture, Mapua Institute of Technology (On-going studies)
- Worked with: AMH Consultants, Tri-Eagle Consultancy and A.G. Araja Construction Inc.,
- Consultant for Project Management: Building and Civil Works; Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines
- Chapter Vice President, Manila Centrum Chapter; United Architects of the Philippines (UAP)
- Member; Philippine Green Building Council
- Lecturer; Green Wall and Green Roof
- Certificate in Hospital Design and Planning
- Certificate in Council for Built and Natural Environment
- 7 years Experience in Design and Construction
ARCH. RAY VINCENT L. ALMERO. "VINCE"
- BS Architecture, University of Santo Tomas
- Certificate in Autocadd, Computer Aided Drafting and Design by MicroCadd Technologies
- Certificate in 3d Viz, Computer Aided 3D Visualization and Rendering by MicroCadd Technologies
Certificate in Revit, Computer Aided Building Information Modeling by MicroCadd Technologie
- 2 years Experience in Design
LORENZO B. DELA CRUZ, “LORENZ”
- TESDA Certification on General Electricity
- TESDA - Certified Building Wiring Electrician
- TESDA - Certified Industrial Electrician
- 10 years in Design and Construction
SHERWIN BLAZADO, “SHERWIN”
- Construction Supervisor / Operations
- BS Architecture, University of Northeastern Philippines
- 6 years Experience in Construction
, Construction engineering
Contact Redmaster Designers + Builders + Hardware + Truck Rental
Print this page