AIS POS Diner is a Windows-based system that combines Point-of-Sale functionality and Restaurant Management for different types of Restaurants. Through its simple interface, it allows you to manage everything at a click of a button. For restaurant owners, the various management reports generated by the system gives you more control over your business even if you don't take a hands-on approach.
AIS POS Diner has the following features:
- The system is intuitive and easy to use.
- Can track orders / and restaurant sales
- Can segregate sales based on time or area (e.g. bar, kitchen, bakery)
- Can track payments made by customers, Accounts Receivable
- Can track the cash-flow of cashier
- Can track cashier's over / shortage amounts
- Can perform "spot-checking" (checking the money count of the cashier)
- Can track inventory of goods
- Can store recipes and the use of raw materials
- Can track inventory of miscellaneous supplies (utensils, etc.)
- Can track purchases
- Can track expenses (cash / check vouchers)
- Aids management in analyzing profitability based on sales and cost of goods
- Can support multiple users
- Can generate different reports (including graphical reports like bar-graphs, pie-charts, etc.) that will aid management in making business decisions.
- Plus more!
Minimum Hardware requirements:
- Pentium Based PC
- 1GB RAM
- 2GB free disk space
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 or higher
You can also visit us at www.algarinfosys.com