SEMINAR TITLE: Effective Warehouse and Inventory Management
SCHEDULE: Please call us, or visit our website.
TIME: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
VENUE: Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila
DESCRIPTION: Effective Warehouse Management is an attempt to maintain a systematic and well organized infrastructure and an orderly inventory system. It is also concerned with the adequate supply of goods in the warehouse, while minimizing inventory costs at the same time. To make these management processes more effective, some recognized warehouse best practices would be incorporated in the seminar, for application by the participants.
- To enable participants to recognize the importance of an organized and effective warehouse storage system.
- To enable participants to know and appreciate the modern trends in warehousing.
- To enable participants to learn the use of inventory management in warehouse management.
- To enable seminar participants to adopt the different warehouse procedures and best practices in warehouse management.
TARGET PARTICIPANTS: Warehouse supervisors, warehouse custodians, warehouse inventory clerks
Module 1 – Warehousing and Warehouse Management System
- Definition of Warehouse and Types of Goods Stored
- Types of Warehouse Storage System
- Modern Trends in Warehousing
- Purpose of Warehouse Management System
- Warehouse Design and Layouting
Module 2 –Inventory Management
- Inventory Management as Part of Good Warehouse
- Functions of Inventory
- Objectives of Inventory Control
- Inventory Support System
- Control of Inventory System
- Supplies Classification System: ABC System
- Supplies Support System and Control of Service Inventory
Module 3 – Warehouse Procedures and Best Practices
- Warehouse Best Practices
- General Warehouse Procedures
SEMINAR INVESTMENT: Php 3,000.00 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, drinks, seminar kit, handouts, certificate of attendance)
DISCOUNT: 10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) days before the event.
RESERVATION: Phone reservation is required. Please call telephone 727-5628, 727-8860, or 496-6949.