Alkaline drinking water
OPTIMAHEALTH NATURAL ALKALINE WATER STATION
Alternative water compared to purified or mineral drinking water
Alkaline water is the highest and healthiest form of drinking water. It has plenty of good minerals and oxygen that helps in human cell growth, development, energy and sickness prevention. It also helps in flushing out excess human acid waste that causes arthritis diabetes, ulcer, cholesterol build-up and others. It helps in flushing out toxins that causes cancer. Other useful benefits in drinking alkaline water are as follows:
1. Alkaline water helps in flushing out body toxins as follows:
a. Fatty acids (from fatty foods).
b. Sugar acids (from sweetened drinks and foods).
c. Uric acids (from beans, internal animal organs e.g. liver, intestines, etc. and nitrates from food preservatives).
d. Citric Acids.
2. Helps Maintain body Ph balance.
3. Alkaline water is rich with oxygen that helps nourish body cells.
4. Alkaline water maintains the basic minerals essential for water alkalinity – Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium and Sodium.
5. Alkaline water helps in providing normal body temperature and hydration.
6. Alkaline Water helps in cleanse our kidney, liver and colon.
7. Alkaline water is safe for ages 6 months and above.
8. Alkaline water helps prevent osteoporosis.
We believe that alkaline water is the healthiest drinking water. Our belief is backed by scientific studies that have proven that no disease can exist in an alkaline state. Dr. Susant Lark, University Lecturer and author of the Chemistry of Success says about alkaline water what we believe to be true, drinking four to six glasses of alkaline water a day will help neutralize acidity and over time will help restore your buffering ability. Alkaline water should be used when conditions of over acidity develop, such as cold, flu or bronchitis. Like vitamin C and beta Carotene, alkaline water acts as an antioxidant because of its excess supply of free electrons. This can help the body against the development of heart disease, stroke, immune dysfunctions, and other common ailments.